What’s new from the Salzburger Saalachtal
The Almwandertaxi will bring you to two interesting hiking places and destinations for excursions in the area of the Weißbach nature park. On Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays there is a regular schedule to Kallbrunnalm and the Niedergrub! On all the other days groups can make individual bookings. Shorten the length of your hiking tours up to the Ingolstädterhaus, in the Steinernes Meer or to the Passauer Hut or spend a relaxing day at the Kallbrunnalm.
Use the Almwandertaxi in combination with bus route 260 between Salzburg and Zell am See (www.postbus.at) as well as the Almerlebnisbus (www.almerlebnisbus.com) between Weißbach and Hintersee/Ramsau (D)! By doing so, you can leave your car behind, relax during the journey and help reduce CO2 pollution for the environment.
- Slide show “Salzburger Saalachtal Valley in the 4 Seasons“ or "Wanderings through the Weißbach Nature Park"
- “Experience Water and Sound” - Torch-lit hike through the Seisenberg gorge with nature park guides and the musical accompaniment of the Weisenbläser (brass band)
- Hike to the Alpine dairy Kallbrunn Alm in the Weißbach nature park
- Climbing and moving along the via ferrata for everyone
- Lantern hike in Lamprechtshöhle (Lamprecht’s cave)
- Weißbach nature park "Desire for wild herbs and Alpine pleasure” hike to Hundfuß Alm
These are a few of the weekly events. You can find information on other events in the brochure “Urlaubsbegleiter” (Holiday companion) and on the posters on site.