Landgasthof Seisenbergklamm in Salzburger Saalachtal
In Landgasthof Seisenbergklamm you can enjoy the best Pinzgau specialities from the region and from our own organic farm - obviously always freshly prepared!
Are you looking for accommodation in Salzburger Saalachtal? We offer cosy rooms in Lofer for your feel-good holiday in the heart of Weißbach in Salzburger Saalachtal
- A total of 56 beds
- 3 single rooms with shower/WC, telephone and TV (2 single rooms without balcony)
- 19 double rooms with shower/WC, telephone and TV (2 rooms with bathtub)
- 5 large three-bed family rooms with shower/WC, telephone and TV (additional bed possible as four-bed room)
- 1 family room with 2 separate bedrooms, shower/WC, balcony, telephone and TV (possible for a total of 5 people)
In the interior there is a children's playroom as well as a pool table to entertain the children. When the sun shines, there is a large garden with a children’s playground with a slide, swing, table tennis etc. and - particularly popular - a large trampoline.
We look forward to your visit!
Our services at a glance:
- Cosy dinning room
- Hotel Bar
- Passenger lift
- Sun terrace and sunbathing area with deck chairs
- Wonderful children’s playground and games room
- Pool, table tennis, lounge
- Free transfer service from/to Saalfelden train station
- Ski and hiking shoes dryer (ski cellar)
- Own organically managed farm with Alpine dairy
- Salzburger Saalachtal Card
- Large free parking area (even buses)
- Free bicycles for hotel guests, bicycle garage